As we approach the busy winter season, we are looking to add a new Marketing Assistant to our small family-run team at the distillery!
Reporting to the Head of Media and Communications, and working closely with the Distillery Manager, the role will largely involve helping with all things social media across the distillery's channels.
• Help to create engaging written and visual content for the distillery's digital platforms: social media, newsletters and website.
• Support with the day-to-day population of the distillery's content calendar and posting/scheduling across accounts, aligning with the businesses social media strategy.
• Development of the Stirling Distillery blog, including regular written updates.
• Assisting with press releases and media management.
• Creating monthly digital reports for tracking progress of campaigns and digital activity.
• Staying up to date with both the industry and social media trends.
• Occasional attendance at Distillery events and exhibitions.
• Liaise with external suppliers as and when required.
• Excellent written, presentation and verbal influencing skills.
• Creativity – spotting opportunities for positive communication stories.
• Innovative individual with drive.
• Commitment to tasks and a keen eye for detail.
• Strong content creation skills.
• Comfortable with various social media channels.
About the role:
Part-time: 8-10hrs per week.
Hourly rate: DOE.
Location: Stirling Distillery.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September, 5pm.
The role is an entry-level position, ideally suited to a marketing student or recent graduate. For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com